Saturday, July 28, 2012

Review: Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Nail Color

My review of Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry "Nail Color in Petal Pusher. Find out the grade I gave this product, where to buy it, and everything else you need to know!



While picking up a few things at Target, I managed to stumble upon this pale light pink shade of nail color by Sally Hansen. It's funny how I go into the store to pick up various items that aren't even close to the cosmetics section and I walk out with this... seems to happen every time I go shopping! 

I work for a cosmetics / skincare brand and at work we aren't allowed to wear bright / dark colors on our nails. We're only allowed to have nude, white, clear, light pink or nothing... which is NO fun at all because I'm hopelessly obsessed with buying colorful nail polish :(

When I stumbled upon this color I thought it was just perfect for work! 

- - - - - - - 

Color: The color is VERY pale and VERY sheer. It took me about 3 or 4 coats of polish to achieve this color in the photos... I'd have to let one coat dry and then come back and do another one. It took forever for me to finally get the color I wanted. 

Life: I painted my nails about a week ago and they still look rather perfect. There is probably a small chip or two but on average, this nail polish lasts a long time... and I didn't even use a top coat! 

Price / Where to Buy: The price was very reasonable... I think it was only around $4 at a my local drugstore.You can find it here.

Overall: I give this product a 6/10. It takes a while to apply because it's so sheer... but I love the color when it becomes more opaque after a few coats! I might look around to try and find a thicker, more opaque nail polish that is this same color before purchasing this again. I'd probably end up getting Essie and spending a couple more bucks that repurchasing this polish. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...