Saturday, June 22, 2013

Review: Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain


There's been a lot of hype lately around Clinique's relatively new "Chubby Sticks." A lip balm / color that comes in a push-up form. I picked up the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain from the drugstore for about $9.00 because I wanted to compare the two. Keep reading to see my thoughts on this product.




The shade I bought was "Cherish," a bright vibrant pink.


Clinique's Chubby sticks are $16.00, when I purchased the same type of product for only $9.00 at the drugstore.



My thoughts?

I would definitely choose Revlon Just Bitten over Clinique's Chubby Stick.
You get WAY more for your money.
Revlon's lip color is way more pigmented and it stays on just as long.
The color choices are extremely similar, but you really have to use less product from Revlon than you do from Clinique. 

The pigmentation is incredible, the application is silky smooth.. what more could you want!?

I love this product!
I can definitely see more of these in my future :)

- - - - - -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...