Thursday, October 25, 2012

Review: ELF Mineral Eye Shadow & Swatches

Keep reading to see my full review of my ELF Mineral Eye Shadow collection with lots of pictures and swatches! 
I purchased a bunch of these ELF Mineral pigments for only $3.00 online! They're so cheap that I decided to get a lot of different shades as a little addition to my makeup artist kit. The first time I saw these, they reminded me of the BareMinerals loose eye shadows, but I was hoping that they'd be similar in quality. 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Neutrals



Colors



Packaging
 The packaging is very nice. I've dropped the eye shadows on several occasions on the tile floor in my bathroom and haven't had any problem with the packages cracking or breaking. They look very chic and do resemble the BareMinerals loose eye shadows in size, look and package design.

 
 Price
The price is unbeatable... I mean $3.00... are you serious!?  What a deal! 


Pigmentation
The pigmentation is great! Great color and a little bit goes a long way!


Application
The formula glides on really smoothly, however, the only thing I would say is that with these and any loose shimmery shadow, there is a lot of fall-out. Keep this in mind when you're applying it. I advise to either put on foundation after applying the shadow, or placing loose translucent powder under your eyes or on your cheeks so that when the shadow does fall, it can be easily wiped away.
Note: Make sure that you tap off the excess product into the container to minimize fall-out. 

 
I will definitely be purchasing more of these shadows! I wish they had even more colors, but there's a great variety of shades on the website. I'd love to accumulate more of them!


-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
 

Have Questions? Just ask :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow they look amazing :) Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...