Friday, October 26, 2012

Tutorial: Purple Smokey Eye

Here is a tutorial on how to do my sexy purple smokey eye. Keep reading to see pictures, what products I used, and a video tutorial. 




























EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mica Bella Shimmer "Venice" #29
Mica Bella Shimmer "Patience" #09
MAC Eyeshadow "Carbon"
88 Shimmer Palette Vibrant Purple
ELF Cream Eyeliner "Black"
ELF Liquid Liner "Black"
Sally Beauty Supply Eyelash Curler
Maybelline Colossal Mascara "Classic Black"
KISS EZeyes #03 Lashes

FACE
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer "Light"
Origins Stay Tuned Foundation "Fair" #19
Origins Silk Screen Powder "Bisque" #03
ELF Studio Blush "Candid Coral"
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder "Sunny" (Matte)
Prestige Sun Baked Bronzing Powder

LIPS
NYX Round Lipstick "Harmonica"
NYX Mega-Shine Lipgloss "Natural"



1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous, and you are so talented!!!!! Love the makeup, I wish I could know how to do my eyes in different colors. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Going to share this at my twitter so feel free to look me up at: @maytessentials :)

    XOXO

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...