Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Review: L'OCCITANE Limited Edition Hibiscus Flower Hand Cream & Lip Balm


This L'Occitane duo was sent to me by a family member, and I'm always in need of more hand creams and lip balms, especially since winter is on its way! Keep reading to check out this products! 



The packaging is very nice, I always keep the products in here because you can re-close the box and keep the two of them together. 





(Right to Left) Lip Balm, Hand Cream


On the back, the product says that it's certified Organic by ECOCERT Greenlife

The lip balm smells like shea butter ad applies like a waxy treatment. It definitely does more than chapstick, and absorbs into the skin to moisturize rather than simply sitting on top.


On the back: "This hand care, enhanced with a warm fragrance, is highly concentrated with shea butter to help protect, nourish ad soften your hands"

I would definitely describe the fragrance as "warm" and "comforting" and a great shea butter scent for the winter. You only need a tiny bit of this product or it will leave your hands feeling greasy. but overall, this is a great hand cream! Always keep it in my purse!

- - - - - - - -

These are great beauty buys! I need to figure out how much they were so I can purchase them myself!



Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...