Thursday, September 27, 2012

Blushing Favorites


I am such a sucker for blush! I really have to contain myself when going into beauty supply stores because I know if I get a good look at the blush colors, I'll be walking out with more than I was hoping for. I brought together a couple of my favorite blushes - so keep reading for mini-reviews on the colors and some swatches!



Mini Reviews and Swatches:
Sonia Kashuk
Beautifying Blush
#97 "Flamingo"

Details: Purchased at Target for $9.79
Description: Light baby pink color
Pigmentation: Great pigmentation, soft color,  easily blended


The Body Shop
Cheek Color
#03

Details: $16.00 at The Body Shop or TheBodyShop-Usa.com
Description: Deep pink / mauve color
Pigmenation: Great pigmentation, soft color, blendable


Studio Gear
Powder Blush
"Angel Baby"

Details: $16.00 at Dillards, StudioGearCosmetics.com, Ulta
Description: Deep, purpley mauve color
Pigmentation: Pretty good pigmentation, soft and blendable color



MAC
Powder Blush
"Well Dressed"

Details: $20.00 at MacCosmetics.com or any MAC retails store / counter
Description: Sheer light baby pink
Pigmentation: Sheer pigmentation, harder to get out of compact
 


I love all of these blushes! They are all different for different occasions, outfits, lip colors, moods...etc. I believe that every girl should have AT LEAST four colors of blush if not more. 

Which blushes are your favorites?


If you have any questions for me, please comment :)

Thanks for reading! 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Flamingo is my favorite! lol I'm a blush junkie, so I really enjoyed this post. I need to get my hands on them *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. these shades are lovely!!! I am such a blush sucker too, I love buying them! XOXO :)

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...