Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Review: Salon Perfect Natural False Eyelashes #53



I've been on the hunt to find great natural-looking false lashes that I can use on clients and keep in my kit. I've tried several different brands that were alright, but I wanted something better. 
Keep reading to see my full review of Salon Perfect's Natural False Eyelashes in #53...



The lashes come in a package that contains 4 pairs. They cost between $8-$9 at Wal-Mart... yes Wal-Mart. I usually buy Ardell or ELF eyelashes but they really weren't impressing me. So I thought I'd give these a try. These lashes DON'T come with adhesive, so I used one I already had at home. Salon Perfect also has several types of lash glue and adhesive remover that are really cheap.

The lashes aren't individual, but they aren't as long as a typical lash strip either, which made them extremely easy to apply because you don't have to cut them! They're the perfect size. 


 
These lashes look completely natural from the front, however from the side, it looks like you have long Kardashian lashes. I would say the look is natural, however they're very dramatic in length. Unlike most dramatic lashes, they aren't as full, which still makes them look natural enough to wear in the daytime or at night. 
I like these A LOT better than the ELF brand that I previously bought at Target because the lashes are different lengths, much like natural lashes are, while the ELF lashes I bought are all the same length.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. CHECK FIT. Align band with lash line to check fit. Trim excess if necessary
2. APPLY ADHESIVE. Apply a thin line of adhesive along band. Wait 30 seconds to set. 
3. APPLY LASHES. Secure lash band by pressing into lash line.

TO REMOVE
Gently peel off lash strip starting at the outer corner.



After applying lashes to a client...





I would definitely repurchase these false lashes! I have already bought a few extra packs to use on clients and for my kit.

Definitely recommend!



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





3 comments:

  1. you look beautiful, and the review was really helpful! I am looking for "natural" falsies! I wish that more people could find out your amazing blog! :) XOXO

    -MayT

    MayT Essentials

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see what you're saying - they are super long but do look really natural! You look like you just have incredible lashes!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.
    high definition brows

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...